Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bit of This. Bit of That.

This is one of those mani's that I was constantly looking at and thinking 'I could add this'. There's a very real danger there of it turning into a tacky abomination of a manicure but I think I managed to reel myself in enough to leave it at a slightly over the top mumble jumble of things!

It was originally just a nude nail and I wasn't going to apply any kind of nail art but I wanted to try out my Barry M Cyan Blue for stamping because I've had it for quite a while and it's gone too thick to really paint my nails with anymore. It actually worked really well! It would not have been this opaque when I first bought it but over time as it's thickened, it has turned in to a stamping polish!

The glitter is one that I found in a £1 bucket. It's not really packed with glitter so it's really just for layering. It reminds me of China Glaze Medallion. It's got gold glitter and holographic hexagonal pieces.



Plate: Bundle Monster - BM223
Base Colour: E.L.F. - Innocent
Stamp Colour and Tips: Barry M - Cyan Blue
W7 - Black
BYS - Gold Finger
Top Coat of NYC


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment