Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Restaurant Review: Bellagio In Bluebird


Went for dinner last night to Bellagio, an Italian seafood restaurant in the Bluebird Shopping Centre (Corner Athol Oaklands Rd & Corlett Drv). I've been there a couple times and I love it! My mom and I actually got a little tiddlywinks there once on what was supposed to be a quick lunch before a pedi appointment, too funny - she'll kill me if she reads this!


Anyway back to the review -  the restaurant has a casual yet elegant ambiance, perfect for a ladies lunch, or dinner date. My favourite dish is the Linguine with clams (a very generous portion I might add), garlic, white wine and tomato. They also boast a sushi and tepennyaki bar + an extensive wine list...


*Winter plus+: Blankets are on the back of the chairs to wrap around your legs and keep off the chill.
**Average price/person: R150 (inc. starters, mains & wine)
***Spotted: Angie from Lucky Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment