Friday, July 22, 2011

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Creamy Olive

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'm still not ready to face another Fall color head-on, so today I chose one that kind of lets me ease into the idea.  Creamy Olive from the Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle line is, as the name indicates, a very washed out olive green creme.  The olive nods toward Fall, but the very pale shade lets me believe that the heat index really is 105° again.  Remember in February when I was complaining of being snowed in during dangerously cold conditions?  I just did and began to question why the heck I live in this area...

Back to Creamy Olive, which is an overall good polish except for the gargantuan oddly shaped brush (I think it's the same as that in the Insta Dri line).  After starting with base coat, the first coat of color was super sheer and blotchy then the second magically evened it all out for me.  I finished this one with Poshe because I somehow got some microglitter bits into the Diamont bottle I've been refilling, and Creamy Olive dried in good time and to a very glossy finish.

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Creamy Olive
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Creamy Olive Nail Polish, Two Coats

One thing I particularly like about Creamy Olive is that despite how pale it is, there is no chalkiness to its overall look when dry, which is sometimes kind of a problem.  This is my second polish (I think, maybe third) from this relatively new line, and I absolutely love the polish and absolutely hate the brush, so replacing the brush looks like a good option here.

That's the update for today, Dear Reader, so until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment